Friday, May 15, 2009

Sound of Fanatism at C2AGE : CANCELLED | TEKKONKINKREET

Well, you didn't read wrong. I'm cencelling the plan of having a booth at C2AGE for several reason.
One of them (actually, it's the main reason) is financial problem.
I've been having problem with money since I'm going to college next month; it was pretty much uncalled for.
To those who had contribute, I'm really sorry and I promise I'll try hard to get the book done at another event, God-willing.
Same to those that have expectation toward us; I know the number are a few but well, sorry.


Well, that said. why don't we go to a little brighter side of life.


"When the sky goes black, why do I feel so blue?"


I just finished watching TekkonKinkreet... and all I can say is 'wow'.
If you thought you've watched the best anime yet, for sure you haven't watch Tekkonkinkreet.
Studio 4°C did a very great job with Tekkonkinkreet; I've always adores Studio 4°C work such as Breaking The Habit (Linkin Park's video clip) and Have I Got a Story to Tell You (from the DVD Batman : Gotham Knight) but Teakkonkinkreet is just a whole different level in every aspect, the graphic, the animation, the cinematography, like I said, every aspect.
And the idea itself- it's very deep but reacheble if you want me to say it that way.
Well, I'm not a man that would give spoilers. So, why don't you guys just get the DVD or download it from anywhere and get yourself watching. And yeah, make sure you prepare enough popcorn.

No comments: