Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey KL~

God, I've forgotten how I hate the roads in KL since like 6 month ago, when I went to CF~
In case you guys are wondering, yes, I got lost- actually my family got lost. Just one simple wrong turn got you into a whole bunch of trouble of getting yourself back to where you're suppose to be going. Yeah~ lame~ but whatever since I'm here already, at my cousin's house and writing this very post. Actually some may realize that I've been offline since a few days ago. Well actually, my internet fwked up(after a storm at my place)~ but hell, it's not like there's people who miss me. I mean, c'mon, I know I'm hateable (is that even a word) but I'm still here guys, I live, and still kicking ass! I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone! And in case some are wondering, yes, that's from MCR's Famous Last Words XD

lol Some may already know, I'll start college tomorrow. A time has come for a man to leave home XD I'm a little nervous actually, but God-willing, everything's gonna be fine. Just have to keep myself from being homesick, or more accurately internetsick XD well, wish me luck guys and I swear I'll hunt down anywone who curse me to have a misareble life (you know who you are!)

And here's a song for myself~


Girl Friday by Butterfingers

Ain't that hard to live alone
Ain't that far to be from home
Cause gravity can never pull me down
Calculate the days I've spent proscinating
God knows when
Grow in silence feverish or flu
And again it's me and myself and I
Fall on me!
Stand aside trying to keep my cool
Stand in line feeling like a fool
It's getting late now get back in your bed
Then remembered a what my daddy said
What' cha gonna be?!
And again it's me and myself and I.....
Stay with me !