Saturday, May 23, 2009

Politics? FWK NO!!

Fwk up politics: we're selling our mistakes on TV~
Fwk up politics: your lies and our misery!


I was talking with my father just now when he said "yeah, btw, tomorrow you got a Belia meeting at the local community hall". We'll I'm kinda shocked. I mean, I never sign up for any belia thing so I ask what belia meeting. "It's the Belia UMNO thing. We signed you up" said my mom. And yes, you may guess, I went 'WTF?!!'. I never-fwking-ever was into politics! I mean hey, who izzit that wants to be a worshipper of the wrongs? Well, I don't. Fwk no! Never ever! I'm just glad I don't get brainwashed by the fwked up propagandas on TV and daily papers but now signed up for belia UMNO?! WHAT IN THE FWKING HELL?!

I guess people never see the wrong behind their daily dose of their news. C'mon, there's no right in politics! All I see are people screwing around with religion, racism, and faith of the majority! lol I mean, yeah, majority suck balls! It's because majority are the ones who swallowed propaganda without even thinking.

Tch, what the hell~ I'm not thinking about going tomorrow anyway~

3 comments:

Chizuru Miyuki said...

omg..

im laughing.


and i cant stop.

MAJULAH BELIA UTK NEGARA!! YEAH!

XDXDXD

Vivian Chong said...

now im laughing cz of yuki-chan's comment xD
dont use harsh words ler xD

LuluRiru said...

shud i laugh..or pity u...? XD keciannyer dier~