Thursday, May 21, 2009

Me obsession tagged me~

lol, mind the title XD

Tagged desu~

"You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way."
Well, let's see,

A - Azizan'Afi ; my real name. And proud of it.

B - Bassist.

C - Creative- or so I'm told.

D - Drummer. Yeah, sometimes~

E - Euphoria bastard XD yes, I'm always high without drugs XD

F - Forsaken by Cupid. I'm pretty much sure about this~

G - Gamer- once lol

H - Hentai addict~ XD

I - Idealistic "I am what I believe I am"

J - Japan. Wish to be there.

K - King of my fantasy XD

L - Lame~ Seriously~

M - Music/Meganekko addict.

N - Nobody. No one special for you~ Just another someone.

O - Otaku. Should I say more?

P - Punk & Philosophy for life!

Q - Quote addict. Especially from songs.

R - Retarded. Yes, when I'm in the mood.

S - Skinny. Yup, very~

T - Tanned. Yes, you don't want me to show my body XD

U - U.K accent ; Love it XD

V - Very rare species! XP

W - Wondering where my life is going XD

X - Xlusively available (no, I'm not desperate goatdamnit!)

Y - Yours truely.

Z - Zizan : very few people call me this~ but some special people do XD

And yeashuu! Tagging time! I tag anyone who love me! No one? Aw hell~

3 comments:

LuluRiru said...

abc lalala~ sho creative la u.. >.< go tag miyu la haha!

False Hero said...

vivian has already tagged her X3

Najmie said...

Ghackt...Hentai Addict,,,hahaha