Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Never-Ending Life

Some says life is karma- as in 'what goes around, comes back around' karma. Other say it's a test. Well, I say it's a never-ending story- in which it repeats itself over and over again. And time made me realize a simple truth; that we live for an end. So, why can't I at least make life counts? This cycle that I went through everyday makes me dizzy and confused of what life should be. our everyday story traps each and every one of us in normality. Or maybe it's just me- maybe I'm too fwked up to understand life. Oh wait, am I mumbling about life again? *sigh* What the fwk? You see? Life- another question- another questionable answer- a never-ending wall of questions- of stories- of life. Aw hell- then again, it's just life, what the fwk am I expecting anyway?

No comments: