Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's play something~

Maybe a song... It's been one heck of a time since I last jammed. I've only jammed once since I entered college. Not that college life is busy (in fact, I think I have too much free time since I entered college), but the lack of others' willingness to join whatever I am to do... or so to speak. And it hit me, I've really fwked up a lot of money recently. Mostly on food (but fwk no if you think I'm getting fatter!). But back to where I was- yeah, it has really been some time since I jammed so the fact that next week is my semester break is a good opportunity for me to jam like crazy with my brother lol I think he'd love to play some simple punk cover songs like always (eventhough he's a complete metalhead) . And yeah, talking about punk covers, I found a great song the other day on YouTube- 'Leaving on a Jetplane' by the epic band Me First and the Gimme Gimmes XP I mean, I never actually listen to the original but the cover kick ass XP (and yeah, I know my brother would love to play it).

No comments: