Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life sucks? Think again mate~

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!! : Seriously, this would make a great punk rock patch~


What izzit with me lately?

I really feel down since I quit my job. I told my boss that I was going to pursue my dreams XD
But seriously, I am! Right now, I'm drawing a comic for Gakuen Tension also writing some songs along the way (who knows maybe I can fit it into my comic XD).

I went to my workplace yesterday to pick up my last pay, even when I say I was going to quit, I still help the others do the works~ Well, lucky me I don't have to wash the dishes XD
And here's my last pay; RM270. A very little amount, I know. Since I left work a week before the end of the month and on top of that, I did borrowed the boss RM50. Yeah, I suck.

Along the way home, I dropped at a local Jking store to but myself a jacket that cost me about RM80 TT^TT As I was leaving the store owner asked me "You're buying that? What do you work as?" since the one I bought is usually worn by teachers. With a bitter smile I replied that I've just quit my job and laugh. Unexpectedly, he offered me a job: as a despatch-something. But my jobless friend that came along with me snatch it since I don't have a licence XD
Then he offered another job, as a shirt designer! Me eyes went +w+ hearing that XD

He said that he'd give RM 10 for each design I could complete based on demand~ It's not much I know, but the fact that I like the job made me accept it~

So now, I'm free, have a job that I like and pursuing my dreams : life doesn't always suck after all~

No comments: