Monday, March 16, 2009

A day before my birthday~


Well, I woke up today just to realize you're buried
And I couldn't dig you up
How I wish I had the time to say that I regret every moment I've waste on waiting!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
You'll never know.


In memories of Azmeer (1991-2009) Rest in Peace


I woke up this morning just to wish I was dreaming. 2 old friends was on my door telling me a classmate had just passed away. Shocked, disbelief, sorrow, you name it, everything was running on my head, and then suddenly, blank.

I was there during the whole funeral. My tears almost fell when I saw the hopeless body lying there ready to be buried. I keep wishing I would wake up. But I didn't, I realize I'm standing on reality. A harsh one.

The others, the smiling faces, comforting each other with their smiles. Hiding the sorrow and trying hard to swallow the bitter truth. How long will that last before they break down and cry?

I didn't get to meet him for the last time, I wish I had. I wish I could tell him that I'm sorry... for everything.

No comments: