Sunday, September 20, 2009

Teh Raya post!

Just thought I made one for the sake of semangat Aidilfitri... or something like that XP
Heck. I don't feel like it's raya tomorrow XP it's just... to plain boring here at my place I guess~ well, that is... apart from the mercun and meriam buluh blast here and there~

Whatever~ I'm not gonna put up a long rant or stuff~ Just wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya to a few people~

-Everybody that lives at B19-2 and B19-6, Skyvilla, Serdang - You guys have been a great friends and housemates~ Hope we won't have to move next sem XP Selamat Hari Raya guys. Maap Zahir Batin (if there's any XP)
-Onee-chan - nya~ Slamat hari Raya onee-chan~ I love you X3
-Alya Nazirah aka sis - Slamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin~ sorry I haven't contacted for quite some time~ I wanna come to your house this raya X3
-Miyuki and her twins and her sisters - Yeah~ slamat hari Raya~ that's all XP (Yone! happy eating meat ok~)
-Anyone who's reading this/ who knows me - yup, you! Selamat Hari Raya weather you're celebrating it or not~ Just have a great time this festive ok~

right~ that's about it~ anyone else that I miss? well, just pretend that I didn't la~

No comments: