Friday, September 11, 2009

And these wars, they can't be won - Does anyone know or care how they begun?

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend!

He-how~ although it's a bit late~ well, MUSE's latest album was released on September 2nd~ or should I say... leaked~ The album that was scheduled to be released on September 15th (U.S. and Canada, September 14th in the UK, and September 11st in Italy, Germany and Australia) undergoes a bit of early-sale errors that was made at music stores in Melbourne and Paris~ and boy... I think I was a bit happy to hear that XP and guess what. I've just finished downloading and listening to the whole abum~ say yaay bwtches! XP


The Record

When I listened a slight bit of the opening track, Uprising, a bit of worries striked me since it hardly sounded like MUSE~ I was afraid I downloaded a wrong album XP but ater a while, I confirmed that it was MUSE with a whole different sound style- a more, could you say... orchestral music. And it wasn't that bad- in fact, I personally thinks it was great~ Uprising is certainly one of those rebel's anthem - or so to speak X3 of course, my type of song~

Another song that quickly grabs my attention would be United State of Eurasia. It certainly sound like a country's national anthem if not for the Arabic violin interlude XD

And there was I Belong To You which was very catchy.

I must admit that I enjoyed Exogenesis Symphonies but sadly I thought it was a bit draggy.

No comments: