Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boring Saturday is boring desu :3

I'm obsessed with height but very paranoid of fall: I hate falling, cause when you fall, you'll feel like the world is pushing you down.


Yup, It's so fwking boring today~
Saturday- the day without any trainee nurse for eye candy, not much costumers to keep you busy, the day the boss ask you to do as much as rough labour work as possible and the day of hell when the cashier didn't show up for work and replaced by the boss. FWK!

Luckily, the loli-meganekko doctor was there for a little while to make my day. *sigh* I wish she would break up with her boyfriend XD

Oh yes, some don't know that I have stopped becoming a hikkikomori for a while now. A month after I quit my job, I decided to work again since I realize how hard it is to become broke. Kill me lol

Yeah also, my doujin group, Sound of Fanatism (Have the same name with my blog) will be getting a booth at C2AGE. We're still in progress of finishing up. And I haven't pay the booth rent. What the hell. Really, please kill me XDXDXD

I guess that's it for this boring Saturday. I'm gonna go out to a friend's house, have a coffee at a nearby warung, go to the cc and play FlatOut then get back home to finish my doujin (or not)

Aw hell. Whatever~

No comments: