Monday, February 9, 2009

Why SoFt?

Er...
So,you may ask 'why Sound of Fanatism (SoFt)?'
fanatism as defined by thefreedictionary.com

Noun1.fanatism - excessive intolerance of opposing views
intolerance - unwillingness to recognize and respect differences in opinions or beliefs

It's a bad thing no?
I think it is. And I think it's not.
I think this life is all about interpretation.
Or you can say personal preference.
Don't get me wrong : I believe in the existance of community and society.
And I hate it. But that'll be a story for another day~
Ok, back to the topic.
Life's about personal preference.
Even right and wrong, truth and lies, and all those stuff~
To most fanatism is a bad thing.
And to me , I couldn't agree with that.
That's why I think it's a bad thing and at the same time, it's not.
Because it has more than one people interpreting it.
Er... You get what I mean?
Nevermind~~~ XD

Anyway, to the main question~
Why 'Sound of Fanatism'?
Cause a fellow forumer said it was epic once I mention it XD

1 comment:

Chizuru Miyuki said...

"Sound of Fanatism"

yea, definitely epic.

The voice of one hell of a rebel. LOL